Wednesday, October 27, 2010

。 Bad feeling 。

I realised that i did not write any post in English before.
Im having a real bad feeling right now.
These few days, many things frustrating me,
friendship problems, assignment, presentation,
all these just like a heavy stone pressed on my heart.
I could not breath smoothly.
I wish i could cry as loudly as i can,
but i cant even cry out a single tears right now.
When i thought the problem is settle D,
another problem appeared again.


I really dislike irresponsible people.
Once you have promised others,
You have the responsible to keep ur promise.
Especially when you are there to serve you customers.
When you can't fullfill promise,
how can your customers still loyal to your shop?
When your attitude towards ur customers is bad,
how can people still choose to purchase your products?


Lots of rubbish stuffs i have to face it.
My friends told me,
it is actually a chance given by God to let me learn.
I just want to tell God that,
I want my peaceful life back.
I can still learn even i'm stay in peace.
Please, i just want some happy and peaceful life only.


Right now,
My feeling is like WTF,
how come everyone is happy,
but I'm the one suffering.
I wish i can go school happily as during my primary school.
I wish when i back hostel,
there will no quarrels between my housemates.
I wish I have no problem with all my friends.


I need some peace.
My life is so sucks.
I just need a hug,
right now.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

siew ping : 我知道,哈哈~ 只是最近太多不好的事情发生了。让我有点不知所错。。